• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BusyBird.com....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thank you for the information. I will wait another day to see if they return my call I placed today. If not, then I will call Paypal.

newf, you can actually do this on the paypal site

sign in, click on resolution center and follow the steps - I have had to do this a couple of times and had it resolved by the merchant right after contacting paypal

hope it goes well for you

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
I also emailed them and let them know that there is a number of people who are unhappy and that they should consider reading this thread and they should consider communicating with their customers.

Amazon Lover

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Molly
You can file a complaint with paypal?? I didn't know that. I placed an order with a company in november, and still haven't gotten it. Now they aren't returning my emails. I have tried calling them as well, but all I get is their voicemail.

Is this something that you can do through paypal even if it has been a few months?

Was it with BusyBird.com? I emailed them yesterday and she emailed me back two minutes later. I just wanted them to know about this thread.

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
That's too bad. I just placed an order earlier this week (or maybe it was the weekend) and have had excellent customer service and communication. It was shipped out a couple of days ago and I can't wait to recieve the order!

Status
Not open for further replies.