• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Buns

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
I never thought much of bunnies besides oh yeah they're cute before we found Mordecai in our front yard. Now we have Mordecai and Ava. Mordecai is a dutch rabbit someone abandoned and Ava is a lionhead mix from a neglectful household who wanted rid of her. 20150806_150442.jpg bunnies.jpg easter.jpg 20150826_165412.jpg mordecai01.jpg 52253087_10211151127733265_4587063709653794816_o.jpg

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Wonderful pictures! Thank you for giving them a great home. :hug8:

I never thought much about birds besides yeah they're cute before hubby and I ran into PetSmart for dog food. :rolleyes: Then our lives changes that day, for the better, I think. :D

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I think pets really make a house a true home! No matter what is going on they always manage to make us smile and are always there for a cuddle when we need it most. I truly believe pets make us all better, more compassionate, and caring people!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awww your rabbits are so cute! How could anyone abandon them or treat them bad! :(

Thankyou for filling their lives with loves and providing a good home for them.

I think pets really make a house a true home! No matter what is going on they always manage to make us smile and are always there for a cuddle when we need it most. I truly believe pets make us all better, more compassionate, and caring people!
Here here! I couldn´t agree more ❤

Flockmomma79

Moving in
Real Name
Leigh Ann Pierce
Rabbits surprise you with how smart & personable they are! They LOVE logic problems where they have to work to get their food. My first bun, a mutt from my neighbor, had this 3 level of difficulty logic problem toy figured out in one evening! My M2, he threw it. Big surprise there, huh? Lol! Typical cockatoo!
Sadly, I lost her to GI stasis. She never took to hay and never produced good sized nuggets. Tried to get her gut moving at the vet's office, but she passed away.
A friend's parents had gotten two SAME SEX mini rex rabbits for their grandkids to show at the local fair, but found a litter of kits one morning while feeding. Another litter followed that one in quick succession, even with them now separated, as what they say about rabbit breeding is very true! I took two from the second litter. The first litter didn't survive. They are most active late in the evening, after my husband & my 'too have gone to bed. I enjoy their QUIET antics! After a day with my M2, I need the quiet.