• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bunch o' Budgies

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
They are super cute!
But mine never stop chatter , they make their budgie cuteness noise all day. With your noise sensitivity.....
I dont want any lol I had a budgie before loved him to bits

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
They are super cute!
But mine never stop chatter , they make their budgie cuteness noise all day. With your noise sensitivity.....
I meant @Xoetix will get some not me I have enough no more birds for me

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Yes , sorry I thought would link you and xoetix in reply.
:pinklol2: telling her to resist temptation!
It's hard they are cuteness
Haha I know :roflmao: I keep watching budgie videos trying to decide if I could REALLY do it. The animal hoarder fantasy in me is all "yeah we could totally handle that no problem" but I do, believe it or not, have some sense:laughin:

Most of the time, anyway :whttodo:

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
Haha I know :roflmao: I keep watching budgie videos trying to decide if I could REALLY do it. The animal hoarder fantasy in me is all "yeah we could totally handle that no problem" but I do, believe it or not, have some sense:laughin:

Same girl same

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB

You probably could handle it :angelic:
But seriously just keep considering how Isadora would feel if her siblings multiplied by x8. I get the feeling she wouldn't appreciate it :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
If you figure it out, let me know :confused:
"I am going to do gymnastics. Then I am going to lie here on my back with my feet backwards. This will freak out Mom and make her come check us out."

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
My Senegal Jason will do that every once in a while in the corner of the cage. Thank goodness not on the bottom like that. But it is still kind of freaky to see your bird with his back to the corner of the cage with his feet behind him and "pointing the wrong way".

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Sunbeam gets banishment for the day (and Winston has to tag along) :judge:
We're in a heated argument about eggs atm, I decided a change of scenery was needed.
View attachment 424328
When you had to separate Sunbeam after the fight, how long did it take for everyone to get their act together?

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
Daisy does this all the time in the bottom corner of her cage, mostly when I'm too slow for her taste in opening her door when I come into my office first thing in the morning. I'm always like, "you dead?" (of course I know she's not because she's wiggling and acting a fool).

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
She was technically doing flips, but would rest for a few second on her back :lol:
I either fixed or broke her after redoing her cage. She was acting quite (for Sunbeam, she was still active) and now she won't stop moving!

When you had to separate Sunbeam after the fight, how long did it take for everyone to get their act together?
They're still separated cause Sunbeam's still hormonal. Every else has their act together cause it was just Sunbeam playing up. Snow and Em are perfectly content with generally avoiding each other, and tolerating existence.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Crazy bird in action!
I wonder if it's because she's hormonal or just being her crazy self :shrug2:

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to a budgie that trust you.
To some people I probably don't appear to have a much of a bond with my budgies. We don't do tricks, they don't let me pet them or pick them up. But everytime I do this with my budgies I ask what on earth I've done to deserve this much trust?? I am more then content to feed them while they sit on a perch, but for some reason they are happy to come to me for the treat.
20230325_130350~2.jpg 20230325_130227~2.jpg 20230325_130148~2.jpg

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Crazy bird in action!
I wonder if it's because she's hormonal or just being her crazy self :shrug2:
Oh she is sooo nesty! I would not be too surprised to hear there was an egg soon!

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Oh she is sooo nesty! I would not be too surprised to hear there was an egg soon!
I don't want an egg :arghh:
But to be honest I've thought there's an egg coming for a few weeks now, so I hope I am doing something right!

I am being dramatic :lol: if there is an egg I'll just throw it out, my main issue is I really don't want any egg binding.