• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures ~Budgie roll call!~

BindiWW

Walking the driveway
I'm not sure if this has been done in the past, but I would love to see pics of everyone's budgies. This is my budgie, Boomer. She's about a year and a half old, sweet, cuddly, and rambunctious. :)
Thanks! DSC_3512.JPG DSC_3512.JPG DSC_3510.JPG

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Hi budgie owners! This is the thread where you may post your pictures of your budgies. If you have a cute pose please post it on this thread! image.jpg

image.jpg My little Lola! :heart:
image.jpg And my cheeky little Blue pied budgie Brutus! :hehe:
Remember to post your pics of your budgies on this thread. I'm looking forward to seeing all your tiny packages! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Thanks all!

image.jpg And other feathered friends!!! :heart:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
We have 11 Budgies – 4 of them are mine, and the other 7 belong to my mum who took them in.. they are all in the same aviary too, so may as well put them all in the one post.

Here are my 4.

Sierra

Reiko

Kero

Avery

And here are my mum’s 7 Budgies, she is yet to name them so they are nameless. :rolleyes: (these were taken before they went into the aviary)

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Thanks for replying! :laugh: You really do have beautiful budgies! :xflove: They are all gorgeous! :hehe:I love the 6th photo. And all the others. :heart:

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
Will try and get pics - my onky prob is they dont stay still long enough. LOL

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Right now I have only one budgie, Sky Keet. I do not have a picture of him right now. He was left on my back porch last fall with his cage mate who was named Nana because she was exactly that green/yellow color of bananas right before they ripen. Unfortunately, Nana had a stroke and was paralyzed on the left side of her body. I had to have her euthanized and the necropsy found a tiny clot in her brain. It also found a tumor in her liver which was probably why she threw a clot and had a CVA (blood clotting is mediated by the liver).

So. I am in search of a hen budgie. Poor Sky is lonely and is propositioning every hen bird in the room, including my Senegal parrot!

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Here is my lovely 2-year-old boy, Ulkin. His name is pronounced "ool-kin" and is an Albanian name meaning 'little wolf', which indeed he is being particularly aggressive towards other birds.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
daisy.jpg Lois if you are interested in English Budgies I will give you the name and contact information of my breeder in Md.

Wanted a better pic of Daisy:

Last edited:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
You all have the most gorgeous budgies ever! Can't wait to see the rest of the budgies on AA! So much cuteness and colour! :joyful: Thankyou all for posting pics of your budgies! :angelic:

Alyse

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyse
These are the 2 best pictures of my budgie I have. LB is not very tame and is pretty skiddish around a camera. As you can see, she and my parrotlet, Allie, are pretty good buddies :laugh:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Awwwwh! Such cuties! Anyone else with budgie photos? :geek: I'm enjoying them all! Any rare mutations? ;)

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
:laugh: I totally understand! Your budgies look absolutely adorable too! :laugh: Sugar looks like a snowy owl! :dance4:
Because sugar is like completely white :hehe: So cute!