• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures ~Budgie roll call!~

firdy num num

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
So sorry for your loss. :( But all your other budgies are just beautiful! :)

cupoftea

Real Name
Anna
I love this thread!! I no longer have budgies but I'm enjoying looking at all these photos.

Brogan&Brids

Meeting neighbors
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396345481.750072.jpg
This is splash, he was originally my nanna's but she could no longer look after him after her strokes. He is such a lovely boy !! Very affectionate too. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396345615.243567.jpg

Then this is duke/dukey. We thought she was male hence her name !! She is boss and only likes us if we have food !!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396345735.217359.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396345773.635805.jpg

Tranquil Bird

Meeting neighbors
I just joined and happen to see this thread and what beautiful photos everybody has posted! It is amazing to see the variety of colors of budgies there are nowadays. When I was little all there was to choose from was green and blue and maybe if you were lucky a white one (which I did have in high school). In past years I almost always had a blue budgie. Now I have just one greenish one. She has nice coloring with the yellow-green that changes to a teal green towards her tail. It is hard to capture the colors with my old camera. My Daughter says….."Mom you have a GREEN budgie now? You always had blue ones!" :joyful:

Here is a photo of my little Tic Tac. :heart:

TicTac.jpg

Tranquil Bird

Meeting neighbors
Holly……Milo looks exactly like the last blue budgie (Chipper) I had for about 18 years! I think he got reincarnated and you got him next! :laugh: My 'Chipper' was a great flyer too. He is beautiful. Now I want another blue budgie too! :laughing12:

Tranquil Bird

Meeting neighbors
Love the photo! Paz sounds like my Tic-Tac…..she can take a chunk out of my hand if I am not careful. I really have to watch her mood. Most of the time she is sweet but she has those days when... :mad: So I have to respect the beak! :)

bluethebudgie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Haley
here's my little man, Blue :) he's been with me for a bit over a month now, so we're still getting to know each other, but he's just the sweetest little thing and super curious

he's also got an adorable little white patch on the back of his head that makes me think of him as an old man :hehe:

DSC_1602.JPG little blue ruffling his feathers DSC_1596.JPG observing from the safety of his home DSC_1594.JPG

allyfowler-12

Moving in
Real Name
Ally
Everyone line up for attendance!

Carlos-

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
These are my boys!!

LOSHI (yellow/green boy): I adopted him on 4Aug14. We named him Yoshi but my 3yr old daughter would say "Loshi" instead soooooo.....LOSHI it is!!!
RIO (yellow/blue boy): I adopted him on 17 Aug from a family who bought him for their daughter. She ended up moving out with her son leaving him behind and they had no clue (their words) what to do with him. He didn't even have a name yet!!

They are the best of friends and only about 6 months old based on their eyes and their baby spots on the cheeks. They are so fun to watch when playing together;)We are still working on gaining their trust but it's coming along as both will step up if "necessary":joyful:RIO is more curious while Loshi is more cautious. Both eat their veggies like champs & love their birdie muffins I make for all my fids :xflove::xflove:(all 6 of them!)They get lots of free time from their "house" with the rest of the birds daily. They enjoy singing/chattering & preening each other while looking out a huge picture window. I totally :heart: :heart: :heart: my Little Boys!!!

IMG_4088.2014-09-02_233306.jpg
IMG_4033.2014-08-30_221935.jpg IMG_4006.2014-08-27_200711.jpg

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
Love your cage setup :D I see T4W toys in there! Btw love their coloring very pretty.