• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie on head....

QuakerCraz

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
On my moms head to be exact. This was taken a while ago, back in August actually, but I think I have to share it. It's just too cute. My budgie Sweetie was out and about and decided to plop herself right on my moms head. I mean, look at her.

IMG_20200826_083722945.jpg

Sweetie just flew over and perched up there.

I'm fully aware of my moms gross hat. I keep telling her to either wash it or toss it but she won't. XD And I thought I had problems XD

Do you have any cute or funny budgie perching moments? Have your budgie perched in a weird spot? Sweetie has tried to perch ON the window a few times. She also likes the ceiling fan and my desk rails. And my face.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Very cute :cloud9:

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sweet! I'm afraid I don't have any of that kind of photo. The boys only fly to me when they know millet is involved. They have never just flown over to hang out :(

QuakerCraz

Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
Sweetie will sometimes fly over and land on my laptop screen and I'll bring her down and she'll 'talk' to the icons on the screen. She'll dance and chirp and peck and talk to all the little icons on the bottom of the screen and then crawl all over my hands while I'm trying to do something. And sometimes she'll perch on the screen then fly onto my face. Or my phone if I have it. Mostly my face.

QuakerCraz

Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
Ok, that's adorable. My other bird, JoJo, has laid claim to my head. Not sure if I'll ever get a picture of him up there though. He always seems to land on my head even though I have my hand right there to land on.

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
So sweet!

QuakerCraz

Real Name
Tricia AKA Kitti
I think the funniest place Sweetie has perched is the living room ceiling fan. My mom would be watching something and she'd be chirping up a storm. Then, for fun, my mom would mute or pause the tv and Sweetie would go quiet. She'd hit play again then Sweetie would chatter like crazy again. She sits on the very top part where the pole that connects the fan to ceiling and chatters to her reflection. It's hilarious how she mutes when the tv mutes. If I have to get her down, I need to get a chair to get her and sometimes she'll go right back up. Or just fly right into my room to her cage. She's a smart little bird. I wish ICOU ld get a picture of her perched on my glasses though. It's just too funny when I suddenly get bird butt vision.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
That is a precious picture!