• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie Name Help!!!

budgies123

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
So im most likely to get a budgie! although i havent picked one out yet, i would like name suggestions! i like names that go by color for example: blue budgie- cotton or maybe green budgie- kiwi and so on.
can you suggest color names? some names to do with color i mean. personality names ill have to wait although i like chewy because i heard budgies and birds in general like to chew so :hehe: thanks guys! my 3rd thread i have others so please answer those aswell! :budgie::budgie7::budgie8::budgie9::budgie10::pbbudgie::budgieyf::budgie2::budgie2::budgie4:

Sky&Sunshine

Jogging around the block
Ok!! What color budgie are you planning on getting?? I love helping people name their budgies!!!

budgies123

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Ok!! What color budgie are you planning on getting?? I love helping people name their budgies!!!
ah thank you!:budgieyf: im actually not sure so i like to have names backed up already lol! although i like all colors so names depending on all colors would be helpful!