• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie gently nibbling and going crazy?

Bbybleu

Moving in
Real Name
Tanya
So my budgie does this thing once and a while where he goes on my shoulder and goes crazy. And my crazy I mean he moves his head around under my face and back up to my cheek and gently nibbles my lip. He goes on my collar bone too, and does this. I’m not sure how to explain it well but he just moved his head around my under my neck to my face very fast and nibbles me while doing so. He doesn’t seem bothered and i don’t know what that means. Im just curious,, is he playing with me, showing affection, or what?

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm not sure. Do they only do it to you, not to toys, etc.?

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
:bump4:

peachypjm

Strolling the yard
So my budgie does this thing once and a while where he goes on my shoulder and goes crazy. And my crazy I mean he moves his head around under my face and back up to my cheek and gently nibbles my lip. He goes on my collar bone too, and does this. I’m not sure how to explain it well but he just moved his head around my under my neck to my face very fast and nibbles me while doing so. He doesn’t seem bothered and i don’t know what that means. Im just curious,, is he playing with me, showing affection, or what?
could be a hormonal behavior, does he bop his head fast?

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Sounds like he’s trying to get you to play that’s so cute!