• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie gender

Cocokiwi

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Janelle
Does anyone know if my budgies are girls of boys? Sorry for the bad pictures, they’re still scared of me so I can’t hold them to get a better one. 4EA015DD-CDBE-4BDD-82D4-949BA193328B.jpeg

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Looks like male (green) and female (blue). If the blue one develops more of a white cere, then definitely a young hen.

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raphi
Looks like male (green) and female (blue). If the blue one develops more of a white cere, then definitely a young hen.
I think Monica is right, btw congratulations on your new budgies! They are both very cute :heart:.

I would recommend removing those plastic perches and replacing with natural ones as plastics and dowels are bad for birds feet. :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Respectfully suggesting you get a nice flight cage that is on a rolling stand. They are not all that expensive now.

This one is more suitable for two budgies. They can spread their wings and fly inside the cage and have lots of toys and other birdie things to keep them busy. Also some nice natural perches that will be better for their feet.

good luck with them and they are sure cute.