• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie Foster Family

Beasley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Cute pics! :cloud9:

When are they away to their forever homes?
Well Blue is scheduled to go home on 2/2 and Wiggle is still looking for his forever home :lol: Assuming that I don’t keep him which is absolutely on the table :unsure1: I really don’t want to let the little guy go!

Beasley

Real Name
Maggie Beasley
Great sibling shots! Are you thinking they are both boys or is it too early to tell? Wiggle has certainly grown a lot since the last pictures!
They both had the same very pink cere so I think they’re both males! Little Wiggle really is growing up! I keep telling him, “you look like a bird!” My mom still calls him Guts :hilarious:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Assuming that I don’t keep him which is absolutely on the table :unsure1: I really don’t want to let the little guy go!
Keep us posted! We love him so much too!
I´m so glad they are both well, it has been wonderful seeing them grow :cloud9:

Mybluebird

Real Name
Anne
I am very happy to tell you all that Blue will be coming to my home to be a pal to Tweetie! His name will be Buddy. I intended to get Tweetie a friend when she got tame. She's still very afraid of anything new but has settled down, has her daily routine and plays with toys. She won't come our of her cage and retreats to a back perch when I open the door which breaks my heart. She won't eat fresh food. I'm hoping Buddy will show her these things are not scary. I'll be going to Phoenix on Feb 2 to pick up Buddy. A friend is driving back to LA from Oklahoma , will meet me in Phoenix and we'll make the 6 hour drive together. So thankful to @Beasley for accommodating our schedule on that day.
new toy1.jpg

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I am very happy to tell you all that Blue will be coming to my home to be a pal to Tweetie!
I say thank you from the bottom of my heart! ♥♥♥
Both for giving Buddy a home but also for giving Tweetie a feathered friend. :)
I can promise you that you will see a complete new version of Tweetie.
Please record their first meeting. :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm so happy for you everyone!
Anne will have a new feathered baby, Tweety will have a friend, Maggie will have a loving home for one of the chicks she saved and we all get to keep in touch with Buddy. It's a win win win win situation :starshower1:

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I could easily be wrong.... but with all these new pictures..... I'm seeing this

Tweetie - male
Blue (Buddy) - female
Wiggle - male

Mybluebird

Real Name
Anne
When I first got Tweetie, I thought I had a boy but folks here thought girl. She/he is going though the first molt and I wondered if I had a boy?
lazy bones Jan 18.jpg

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Unless you have a girl with an extremely blue cere (I suppose it can happen, but not normal?), Tweetie definitely looks like a boy now! :)