• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie chatting

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
Haha! I think I could hear that at 7 seconds but I honestly don't think anyone's said cheese curry puff to him!

He has come out with such amazing stuff though- once "he's got a point you know, you should call him!"

He is an incredible chatter box. I once got home at 1am after a hens/bachelorette party and heard Flynn talking away and thought, "he's awake! I'm going to say hello to him!" The poor thing was so startled....he was talking in his sleep. At 1am.

He talks/mumbles himself to sleep every night!

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
Yes! That's what I read too. English budgies are calmer and milder, whereas the other are just psychos xD

Preeno goes crazy sometimes, hopping around on tippy toes talking to who knows what :laughin:

Haha, little pyschos is completely right! We just got back from my parents place, the first time since our restrictions here and my other budgie Charlie (she doesn't talk) basically inspected the whole house, which included getting into my mothers oversized handbag to see what was inside. Anyone who stopped her budgie inspection received a good, old fashioned budgie scolding. I have never seen her be so bold!

clarousel

Rollerblading along the road
Haha, little pyschos is completely right! We just got back from my parents place, the first time since our restrictions here and my other budgie Charlie (she doesn't talk) basically inspected the whole house, which included getting into my mothers oversized handbag to see what was inside. Anyone who stopped her budgie inspection received a good, old fashioned budgie scolding. I have never seen her be so bold!
Omg so adorable!!!! :shy: