• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bubbles and yellow tip on Honeys dropping

Chase Hein

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chase
Hey guys today Honey dropped this and it freaked my out, it looked strange. Does this look bad to anyone? It had bubbles when it first hit the floor. Please help I’m scared. Thanks BF6548D4-E6EF-4152-8542-45D00023B3AB.jpeg

Chase Hein

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chase
Sorry for posting the same thing twice, I didn't know how to change the topic. I forgot only managers can reply to 911 posts. Hey guys today Honey dropped this and it freaked my out, it looked strange. Does this look bad to anyone? It had bubbles when it first hit the floor. Please help I’m scared. Thanks 5E43D89A-06B9-4066-8E87-2D0694603E0E.jpeg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Poop looks ok to me... though the mat looks quite dirty, I wonder if there´s a way of washing it well?

I forgot only managers can reply to 911 posts
Veteran members can reply there too, as well as others with priveledges.

Chase Hein

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chase
though the mat looks quite dirty, I wonder if there´s a way of washing it well?
And yes, the mat is dirty, but only in one spot, under the miny basketball hoop in my room. They love to sit on it. I have been meaning to clean it soon.

Last edited:

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Bubbles in the poop are not normal, but without a fresh picture with poop on paper we can't even tell if he has bubbles. His poop looks fine.

Don't bother to panic - doesn't look like there is anything wrong.

Chase Hein

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chase
And yes, the mat is dirty, but only in one spot, under the mint basketball hoop in my room. They love to sit on it. I have been meaning to clean it soon.
Bubbles in the poop are not normal, but without a fresh picture with poop on paper we can't even tell if he has bubbles. His poop looks fine.

Don't bother to panic - doesn't look like there is anything wrong.
There were bubbles on top of the feces right after it hit the floor, I have seen this in the past. So there deffinatly were a couple of bubbles At first. They went away after about 10 seconds.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
That doesn't sound like a problem, but keep your eye on him for other symptoms of him being sick like lethargy, weight loss, excessive sleeping, loss of appetite.

Keep us updated.

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
Ok thank you! What about the bubbles? Is it normal for bubbles to occur in the droppings at first?
Depending on the distance it's fallen the poop can catch some air on the way down. Greater height more bubbles.