• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bubbie and wacca

Linniemum

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Red
Little pic of them enjoy veggies. Still nervous of me and my hands (I got them in april) , when they went back in cage, I stroked the cage bars gently infront of bubbie , an was slow blinking at her, she started closing her eyes , an wacca just stared at my finger lol, it seems like it changes everyday who's going to be the brave one . Bubbie bird was the brave today

Attachments

Hermesbird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cat
Ohhh they are too cute! Yes little Linnie eat you veggies!

NorthernGannet

Sprinting down the street
What's your trick for getting them back in the cage while they're still nervous of your hands?
I am envious of every single person who has a mauve :)

BirdG1rl

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mara M.M
So cute! :heart:

Linniemum

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Red
@NorthernGannet
They tend to just linger around the on outside of cage an go in an out as they please. Not much in room at the moment just the stand on cage an one opposite on another cage so if feeling brave they go to that . Going to make room much nicer soon .

Linniemum

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Red
@NorthernGannet It only a box room an can't drill into ceiling, so going to hang peg board , an drill big ladder to wall to hang toys off the peg board idea was from the toy section on here, so cheers whoever posted that idea

Attachments

Last edited: