• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures BScoot says Thank you Ann @ Cabirdnerds ❤️

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Awesome! :cheer:

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Dumb question coming at you so you might want to duck...

what are bagels? They look like the inside of electrical tape type inner thingy that the tape is wrapped on...cardboard I assume?

give me a break, haven’t had my first coffee yet! Brain has not engaged!! :roflmao: :heart:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann

what are bagels? They look like the inside of electrical tape type inner thingy that the tape is wrapped on...cardboard I assume?

give me a break, haven’t had my first coffee yet! Brain has not engaged!! :roflmao: :heart:
Carboard Tube make specifically for birds and other small animals and are nontoxic. They are similar to the inside of a roll of electrical tape.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

and I have just sat down with my first cup so I’m glad @calibird was awake to answer! image.jpg image.jpg

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
Thank you! I thought it was too simple so could not be it. KI will does not play with much of anything so trying to find something for him to play with... :rolleyes: :lol:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Thank you! I thought it was too simple so could not be it. KI will does not play with much of anything so trying to find something for him to play with... :rolleyes: :lol:
Every Sunday BScoot is caged for two hours while the girls clean the bird room and he shreds up a storm! :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Btw he didn’t get any coffee though he tried lol

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
Ok have had my 2 cups so my brain is finally engaging and working!!

these are the two types of cardboard that I got in a package and then I also have one like Zara’s.

Other than sunflower seeds, or walnut pieces which little piggy loves, what else could I stick in there...thanks for all your ideas... :heart:

Attachments

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Ok have had my 2 cups so my brain is finally engaging and working!!

these are the two types of cardboard that I got in a package and then I also have one like Zara’s.

Other than sunflower seeds, or walnut pieces which little piggy loves, what else could I stick in there...thanks for all your ideas... :heart:
Popsicle sticks might fit? You could make holes and attach wood or balsa pieces. Paper rope jammed in.