• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Breeding cockatiels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim0398

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Timothy
Hi there,
I need a little help, I was wodnering if there were any other breeders that could give me some tips and tricks to finding good breeders, and if anyone knew of any sites to find rare cockatiels, I have searched through hoobly but some of those birds look a little sickly on there. I would love to find someone who raises or sells rare cockatiels. Also anyone have any advice on shipping birds, or buying them from people who do ship there birds.
Thanks so much
Tim

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
I breed alot of SFDS (single factor dominant silvers in both WF and normals, pastelface, a couple of fallows and DYC.

Why do you want to breed the rares? There used to be a real good market for them, but that is days gone by. To the average person they could care less on mutation...and more on personality and pet qualities.

Shipping birds is safe and easy. Airlines, such as Delta are the major airlines used to ship birds. in most instances the buyer pays for the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.