• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

breeders of budgies near north nj.

AlexT303

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Alex Turanskiy
Does anyone know and recommend any budgie breeders near Wayne,NJ

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
The breeder I got my budgies from is in Rockaway NJ, so she's about 20 minutes away from you. Her budgies are $35 each.
My birds seem very strong and healthy, so I'm happy with them. The only thing is that they weren't really tame when I got them (they weren't totally terrified of people, but they didn't want to be touched). We're working on it though. I got mine 2 months ago, and now they step up and accept some pets.
The breeder's name is Anna, and her phone number is 973-865-3265.

AlexT303

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Alex Turanskiy
The breeder I got my budgies from is in Rockaway NJ, so she's about 20 minutes away from you. Her budgies are $35 each.
My birds seem very strong and healthy, so I'm happy with them. The only thing is that they weren't really tame when I got them (they weren't totally terrified of people, but they didn't want to be touched). We're working on it though. I got mine 2 months ago, and now they step up and accept some pets.
The breeder's name is Anna, and her phone number is 973-865-3265.
do u know if birds by joe is a good bird shop?

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
do u know if birds by joe is a good bird shop?
I looked into them while I was looking for my budgies, but I decided to go with Anna instead. You can research the shop more, but I think a breeder is better in the long run.