• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Breeder Nest Boxes - 2 styles - USED

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Okay folks, I use to breed Amazon and Pionus. I stopped breeding in 2009. I have 2 metal nest boxes and I have 4 Grandfather style wooden nest boxes. You can see dimensions on the images. I would like around $10.00 for each box and I know actual shipping cost will be the more expensive part. If anyone wants 1, some or all just let me know. Will only ship within the lower 48 states of the U.S.

Nest-Box-Metal-Large-1a.jpg ^^ This is one shape of a metal nest box showing both sides of this nest box. ^^

Nest-Box-Metal-Small-1a.jpg
^^ This is another shape of a metal nest box showing both sides of the box. ^^

Nest-Box-Grandfather-Style-1a.jpg

^^ These Wooden Grandfather style nest boxes are made with cabinet grade plywood. Nicely built. When I used them, I had the wire going around the box to prevent the Pionus from destroying the box except where they could alter their hole entrance to the box. I could look into the box from my walkway of the aviary. I used them only two seasons. I can't recall if nesting hole or inspection doors all face the same direction or not.

If interested, you can PM me (Jan) or inquire here. Thanks!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name