• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Breakfast time! Everyone to Daddy's plate!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
My poor hubby just wanted to eat his breakfast. View attachment 325383
You should let your hubby know he's lucky - our gccs will just try to steal the bacon and leave everything else though they would try the eggs. Even our Sun likes bacon though he'll take a small bite, our gccs being typical gccs will try to fly off with the entire slice; sharing is not a word gccs use.

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
You should let your hubby know he's lucky - our gccs will just try to steal the bacon and leave everything else though they would try the eggs. Even our Sun likes bacon though he'll take a small bite, our gccs being typical gccs will try to fly off with the entire slice; sharing is not a word gccs use.
He doesn't mind sharing with them. I shared tiny bites of my cottage cheese and my yogurt with them earlier. I know not too much dairy.
The small bowl is Hope's egg with shell. She is with egg. Dummy Eggs purchased and ready to use!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I really think that sharing meal is awesome, even if it's sometimes happens that (mostly) Eliy flies away with bigger pieces that she after taking one small bite drop on the floor.