• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Brand New Centurion Walkin Aviary 38 x 62

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
I will need to sell this after all so reposting. I have a brand new, never used, never constructed indoor walk-in aviary made by Centurion Cages. I opened 1 box but the other has not been opened. It is platinum color powder coated and has 1 inch bar spacing. Measurements are 62 inches wide x 38 inches deep and approximately 77 inches tall. Has locking walkin door with key and swing out feeder station with 3 stainless steel bowls. Selling because I do not have room. Would be great for Amazons, Greys, Cockatoos, Macaws. Local pickup or may be able to meet within a reasonable distance. Would need to be shipped by freight. If buyer wanted this instead of pickup buyer would need to arrange and ship at his/her expense. Will drive up to 100 miles to meet buyer.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
With all the green cheek madness I wish, wish, wish this was 1/2" bar spacing.

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
I wish so too! I wonder if there is some way to line it with bird safe material so the bar spacing wouldn't be an issue? I have no idea - just throwing ideas out there.

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I know you said the bar spacing is 1", but can you get a picture of the measurement anyway? :)

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Thanks Sarah and kwellens! :)

I know that wire 'netting' could be put up to make it safe for little birds, but it wouldn't look that great...

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Congratulations on your new cage.

Matt

kwellens

Meeting neighbors
Glad you got home okay. I know it was a tight fit! It was great meeting you and hope you and Sebastian enjoy the aviary.