• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bourke

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
I brought my bourke sweetpea out into the living room since he's the only bird I have left, well he seems to like watching TV. surprised me I guess I never thought of birds watching tv

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Some birds seem to enjoy the bright colors as well as seeing things for the first time.

Bourke313

Meeting neighbors
I brought my bourke sweetpea out into the living room since he's the only bird I have left, well he seems to like watching TV. surprised me I guess I never thought of birds watching tv
May I ask where you got your Bourke from??
Is there any breeders near you??
I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find anything.

Thanks

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
May I ask where you got your Bourke from??
Is there any breeders near you??
I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find anything.

Thanks
I don't remember the person's name that I bought him from but there is a place in Dayton oh called sugarcreek bird farm. They have very healthy birds and they just had some that hatched. I believe they will ship birds also if your too far away.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
Simon only likes watching birds on tv.
I get curiosity stream which he seems to really enjoy. The other night they had a program on Costa Rica, they were showing all the different birds he seemed to really like it.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
I don't remember the person's name that I bought him from but there is a place in Dayton oh called sugarcreek bird farm. They have very healthy birds and they just had some that hatched. I believe they will ship birds also if your too far away.
There is also a lady in Canton oh that sells bourke and she does ship them out. As a matter of fact she has one right now listed on hoobly, but it is not tame where sugarcreek 's are tame and DNA tested and disease tested.

Bourke313

Meeting neighbors
There is also a lady in Canton oh that sells bourke and she does ship them out. As a matter of fact she has one right now listed on hoobly, but it is not tame where sugarcreek 's are tame and DNA tested and disease tested.
Thank you and I appreciate your time.
I got in touch with someone out of California. He had a rubino and rosy Bourkes. He sounds very honest and well mannered which’s a good sign.

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
Thank you and I appreciate your time.
I got in touch with someone out of California. He had a rubino and rosy Bourkes. He sounds very honest and well mannered which’s a good sign.
hope you are able to get one they are so sweet