• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bosco's Christmas gifts Seriously Nutz edition!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Part 2 of Bosco's Christmas gifts have arrived, and boy are they glorious! I got several gorgeous curly willow perches including this fabulous corner perch that is beyond epic! and a tinny tiny Flagstone perch. Bosco's perches.jpg
I also got him a stunning flat perch with his name and I just love the barky edge and I know he's gonna go nuts for it as well.
Bosco's name perch.jpg
He also totally needed a name plaque as well and the blue matches him so well.
Bosco's name plaque.jpg

I managed to snag this fabulous RLS toy that I was so stoked to get! its even more lovely in person.
RLS toy.jpg
I also stocked up on sammich foot toys since he's a massive foot toy player.
Sammich foot toys.jpg
I got some more Wacky Wafer toys since he has really taken a shine to them recently so I wanted to make sure to stock up on a few.
Wacky wafers.jpg
As soon as I saw these Tiki nooks I knew that I absolutely had to get Bosco one and its even more precious in person.
Tiki nook.jpg

I am absolutely beyond thrilled with these absolutely perfect custom Christmas toys that Sarah was able to whip up. I could not be more pleased and appreciative for Sarah's hard work them. :heart:

Bosco's custom christmas toys.jpg

And last but not least we have here an absolutely perfect mini version of Puzzling Pieces and I love it so freaking much I can't handle it,lol. No way that Bosco doesn't go crazy for this!
Mini Puzzling pecies.jpg

Here's the entire haul in all its glory! I hope that Bosco's first christmas with me is as special to him as I want it to be. I already added some of the new goodies to his cage and I'm hopeful that he's checked them out and will love them as much as I do.
Bosco's SN christmas haul.jpg

Thank you again so much @Macawnutz for the incredible work that you do. We are so very lucky to have you and your absolute genius in creating these wonderful masterpieces of toys and perches.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love doing your orders April. You push me to do the little extra and I always learn from it. :santagrin:

Hope your sweetie loves everything!
Is that what it is... pushing you to better yourself store wise vs pushing you to go insane! :rubhands::shocked5: cause trust me I do worry about that and it's not my intent I assure you :heart: .
I seriously can't thank you enough,I was in awe as I unpacked everything it was truly like getting Christmas gifts myself with how delighted I was.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Awesome haul!!!! :heart: :xflove: Love that curly corner perch!! He will love the tiki nook!:heart:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awesome haul!!!! :heart: :xflove: Love that curly corner perch!! He will love the tiki nook!:heart:
It's absolutely to die for! I can't believe how lucky I am to have 2 such unique and amazing corner perches. I'm so thankful every time I look at them.
I can't wait to give it to him! I'm going to wait a little while though since I already changed up his cage a lot today. I added the corner perch,flagstone perch and 3 of the new toys. I don't wanna overwhelm him too much and I'll have to take away a perch or 2 to add the nook.. Sadly with the way I like to set my cages up a single flight doesn't go very far space wise with all my grandiose ideas lol.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Is that what it is... pushing you to better yourself store wise vs pushing you to go insane! :rubhands::shocked5: cause trust me I do worry about that and it's not my intent I assure you :heart: .
I seriously can't thank you enough,I was in awe as I unpacked everything it was truly like getting Christmas gifts myself with how delighted I was.
I do know how to say NO as you very well know. ;)

I adore that you appreciate the unique. I love finding the interesting as I know you will love it as much I as I do. :D

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I do know how to say NO as you very well know. ;)

I adore that you appreciate the unique. I love finding the interesting as I know you will love it as much I as I do. :D
Lol that is true but even your Nos are so nice ;).
Yes! That is the absolute truth I am all about the unique perches and toys. I always have been and always will be a searcher of the different and one of a kind parrot goodies. I'm seriously so happy and grateful to be the lucky owner of these outstanding perches especially because they make his cage perfect for him with his clipped limitations. He uses the OG corner perch more than any other perch in his cage besides his sleeping perch. That one has been a massive help in his quality of life traversing his cage with his horrible pet store clip job. And for that I am eternally grateful :heart:

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Part 2 of Bosco's Christmas gifts have arrived, and boy are they glorious! I got several gorgeous curly willow perches including this fabulous corner perch that is beyond epic! and a tinny tiny Flagstone perch. View attachment 418360
I also got him a stunning flat perch with his name and I just love the barky edge and I know he's gonna go nuts for it as well.
View attachment 418361
He also totally needed a name plaque as well and the blue matches him so well.
View attachment 418363

I managed to snag this fabulous RLS toy that I was so stoked to get! its even more lovely in person.
View attachment 418364
I also stocked up on sammich foot toys since he's a massive foot toy player.
View attachment 418365
I got some more Wacky Wafer toys since he has really taken a shine to them recently so I wanted to make sure to stock up on a few.
View attachment 418366
As soon as I saw these Tiki nooks I knew that I absolutely had to get Bosco one and its even more precious in person.
View attachment 418367

I am absolutely beyond thrilled with these absolutely perfect custom Christmas toys that Sarah was able to whip up. I could not be more pleased and appreciative for Sarah's hard work them. :heart:

View attachment 418368

And last but not least we have here an absolutely perfect mini version of Puzzling Pieces and I love it so freaking much I can't handle it,lol. No way that Bosco doesn't go crazy for this!
View attachment 418374

Here's the entire haul in all its glory! I hope that Bosco's first christmas with me is as special to him as I want it to be. I already added some of the new goodies to his cage and I'm hopeful that he's checked them out and will love them as much as I do.
View attachment 418373

Thank you again so much @Macawnutz for the incredible work that you do. We are so very lucky to have you and your absolute genius in creating these wonderful masterpieces of toys and perches.
I am getting massive toy and perch envy, wow!

Bosco is such a spoiled, lucky boy. I love that nameplate especially! :heart:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am getting massive toy and perch envy, wow!

Bosco is such a spoiled, lucky boy. I love that nameplate especially! :heart:
I may have gone a littttttttle overboard but in fairness its his first Christmas so I wanted it to be super duper special. I'm very lucky that I'm able to do this for him. I always save up my special birdie fun fund to be able to go all out a few times a year to spoil whomever I have at the time. I can't wait to see him sitting next to the name plate and hopefully snag a pic.

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I may have gone a littttttttle overboard but in fairness its his first Christmas so I wanted it to be super duper special. I'm very lucky that I'm able to do this for him. I always save up my special birdie fun fund to be able to go all out a few times a year to spoil whomever I have at the time. I can't wait to see him sitting next to the name plate and hopefully snag a pic.
That's totally fair! Can't blame you at all haha. There's really no better feeling than seeing the little ones enjoy the toys you get for them :swoon:

Oooh a special birdie fund is such a good idea and needs to be something I start doing too :yes3:

Awww I'm already getting cuteness overload by just imagining little Bosco next to his little name plate :heart2:

Please be successful! No pressure or anything haha

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
That blue on the plaque is just gorgeous!! Seeing him get up close and personal with his new stuff blows my mind, considering how timid his species is. What a brave little blueberry!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That blue on the plaque is just gorgeous!! Seeing him get up close and personal with his new stuff blows my mind, considering how timid his species is. What a brave little blueberry!
He's certainly got the heart of Lion for new things in his cage. Hopefully someday it will translate to wanting to be closer friends with me since he's clearly not lacking in bravery.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
He's certainly got the heart of Lion for new things in his cage. Hopefully someday it will translate to wanting to be closer friends with me since he's clearly not lacking in bravery.
That’s my hope every day!!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bosco is one lucky birdy!!!

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oooh a special birdie fund is such a good idea and needs to be something I start doing too :yes3:
It's a wonderful way to be able to do extra big orders and not worry about it taking away from other expenses. I save $5 per paycheck on average some times a little more if possible and after a surprisingly short time I have enough saved up to do some bigger orders mostly around holidays or SWS times. This is seperate from my vet fund as well which I also put $5 to $10 per check or more if possible as well since you never know when you'll need that.