• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Blu's Bird Toys SWS Info.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
The sale has started! First off, a thank you to those who order. I most likely will not start on making toys for the orders until all orders are in. I often have to prep some of the stainless items and I like to do it in a way that I can prep all the same stainless items at once rather than going back and forth on the same thing.

If anyone has a special request for the stainless toy/s that you order, like maybe you want different bead colors as to what is on the toy and it doesn't offer it in the options, then ask away! I have some stainless toys that have been made up in advance and many that are made when ordered.

Wooden toys, are made up at the time of order is placed, I don't stock them a head.

Regarding the drawing I mention in my image ad, it will be a stainless toy, so I won't know at this time what kind of bird it will be for until the time comes. The birdy customer will be notified so you can tell me what bird size you have so I know what the bird size is to make the toy for.

Give me anywhere from a week or two for all orders to be completed depending on how many orders I receive. Shipping is free on orders over $50 ... did I mention that?!!!

Have a great week-end everyone! Thanks!!

Jan

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe
I placed my order today and I'm really excited! I think Sprite and Wisp will love these stainless steel toys.

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I placed my order around 4AM :). The one I ordered is for our outside aviary :cantwait:. JaKhu can't destroy these toys. She's given the other 2 I ordered before a good work over.

Thanks for the free shipping :yahoo:.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
So far I haven’t pull the trigger.In my cart I have three Brick house bells( small) and was looking at the “Belle” (2) or two of the single jingle. I did inventory and see the crimson clan have no stainless bells!! Bob… has THREE of your toys… I was tempted for the bigger triple budgie jingle for him ( he’d be in jingle heaven since he’s so playful) but it’s time to give to the other littles. My car is rotting and my computer died months ago… but they musta hava toys!!!

LovieLouie

Sprinting down the street
BOOP!!! Order complete! It’s gonna be a little more jingly around here.:D

Thank you for the sale and shipping @Jan. !!!
I love the jingle of a good bell!! Dwayne loves them too! His favorite is the brick house small and it makes such a pretty sound too with the belle refill coming in at a close 2nd...
you really can’t go wrong with any of the bells we have a bunch of the others too but those 2 hardly ever leave the cage... this time around I ordered Bellamy and the bell flower you really can’t have too many bells lol :p

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I love the jingle of a good bell!! Dwayne loves them too! His favorite is the brick house small and it makes such a pretty sound too with the belle refill coming in at a close 2nd...
you really can’t go wrong with any of the bells we have a bunch of the others too but those 2 hardly ever leave the cage... this time around I ordered Bellamy and the bell flower you really can’t have too many bells lol :p
I love a nice jingle sound too and did look at the”Belle” but went with three of the small brick house and two of the single jingle because the tag hangs down further for them to play with… more of a doodling play toy. My Bob and Astro are the two smaller birds that love their bells. Wish I could’ve gotten more!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I absolutely love the videos Jan has on her website so you know what it sounds like before hand.

I finally got myself a Galaxy toy. I have been eyeballing it for years!

LovieLouie

I love a nice jingle sound too and did look at the”Belle” but went with three of the small brick house and two of the single jingle because the tag hangs down further for them to play with… more of a doodling play toy. My Bob and Astro are the two smaller birds that love their bells. Wish I could’ve gotten more!
They will love the brick house bells for sure! I went with the bell flower because it has 2 beads by the tag and Dwayne likes to get up in the bell and plays with the little beads on other toys figured he’d like that part of it ;)

LovieLouie

I absolutely love the videos Jan has on her website so you know what it sounds like before hand.

I agree the videos are super helpful! You can also get a good visual of what size the things are. Galaxy looks very pretty!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea

I watched those videos at least three times each on this order and the last order.. Super helpful!! I love all of the toys and wish I had a bigger budget.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I'd like to thank those who placed orders! I've been working on the orders, none going out for at least a couple of days. Please watch for my post today on the drawing to win a stainless toy. The winner will have the prize included with their order.

Thanks!! :)
Jan

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yay! It is time for the Drawing Prize which goes to one winner! This toy was made for the drawing and is not on the site as of yet. I will first post the two images and the YouTube Video Link so you guys can see the toy in action. I will soon put what orders were placed into a drawing and draw one out and announce it below soon!!

The Images:
Foraging-Bell-1a-61k.jpg Foraging-Bell-1b-72k.jpg

YouTube Changed and it will not allow me to out it into the media URL thing, So here is a link.

Watch for the drawing soon!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I love that one!

Reactions: Jan

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Super nice like everything you make… and you make a lot of birds happy!

Reactions: Jan

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Drum Roll, Please!!!