• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bluffing behaviour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlady2

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helena
Did your Senegal have any bluffing behaviour? If so, when did it start and end? How did you manage it? I'm just getting prepared:)

tracieerin

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tracie
Jack bluffs over the bathroom vanity :rolleyes: He gets all puffed up with his wings up and beak open. He usually won't bite me but will nail my boyfriend, so I'm the one who removes him. He sometimes starts pinching me once stepped up. I tell him no, and if that doesn't work, I set him down on a towel and take him back to his cage that way. Sometimes I just towel him if he won't step up. I only have to deal with this rarely.

A better idea would be to stick train your sennie - Jack's afraid of them for now but I want to work on that so others can transport him.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I got nailed twice tonight :( he steps up then nails me little brat lol and he drew blood both times , he was so weet last week what happened ? he nails hubby every time but he hasn't drew blood on him yetttttttt , I knew after this first time he nailed me I might get it twice and sure enough I did I keep telling him no bite some maybe he will catch on I know my quakers understands no bite lol he will let you pick him up and then he will say no bite lol but he never bites any way

Status
Not open for further replies.