• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Blue crowned. Conure

Sandy42345

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sandra hall
I have for sale a DNA tested blue crowned conure for rehome . I have had ZAZU a little over a yr . I rescued him from a very neglected environment . He had plucked his feathers on his back and chest off and was very skiddush . I brought him to avian vet , she ran every test there is and everything came back GREAT . We summed it up as to ZAZU being neglected, meaning to
Much time alone , well that has all changed , ZAZU has all his feathers back, thank gosh . He eats like a little piggy . He is beginning to talk , he says momma , hi, he. Whistles, will say what’s wrong , he can say a phone ringing noise and other words but you have to go slow with him, he loves attention , he’s still young at 4 yrs old , serious inquiries only , my number is 423-618-4294, I bought ZAZU and had him flown in from NC , now that ZAZU is so much better, he’s ready to fly the coop with a new LOVING family only. I’m going to be very Picky as to where he goes . I paid 2,600 for him, probably would of went fir more but had a few issues. , which are passed now , I am asking 2,300 for him, I have almost 1000 alone in vet bills , just so vet could monitor him x THE ONLZ Reason I’m parting with him is that I have 4 birds. And my health is declining fast . Thank u fir looking at my ad. IMG_1008.jpeg IMG_1008.jpeg IMG_1008.jpeg

Attachments

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Welcome to the Avenue. Sorry to hear you are rehoming. Please make sure to read and sign this thread as well to keep your post up. Thank you.