• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE BLACK FRIDAY SALE at Seriously Nutz!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Perfect! Thank you!
Your welcome! I always try to move them up without making them "call it quits". A toy chewed in a few days is better than a toy they won't/can't chew at all. Tremendous Intentions is a tough little toy. If he were to chew that one that would open your door up a lot.... then he could live on smorgasboards... cheap, fillable foraging. :laugh: That's a macaw mind at work. :p

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
How have I never seen this!!? That may be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen :faint:

Now I have a new obsession- birbs in Xmas sweaters!! Thanks for that :laugh:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Oh this is just perfect timing.:swoon: I have SS shopping to do this weekend at your store. I will most likely be PM'ing you for a bit of help later in the week!! :shopspree:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Your welcome! I always try to move them up without making them "call it quits". A toy chewed in a few days is better than a toy they won't/can't chew at all. Tremendous Intentions is a tough little toy. If he were to chew that one that would open your door up a lot.... then he could live on smorgasboards... cheap, fillable foraging. :laugh: That's a macaw mind at work. :p
Oh yeah I'd rather him chew it up quick than not at all for sure!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh this is just perfect timing.:swoon: I have SS shopping to do this weekend at your store. I will most likely be PM'ing you for a bit of help later in the week!! :shopspree:
Sending out the first round of SS this morning.... I'm just going to note this here... as I do not want to break any promises.

One gift.. I promised the sender the recipient would NEVER guess what it was as it was wrapped so well! :rolleyes:
Just throwing it out there that I did my very best... :laughin:

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Wheres the emoji for balsa addiction??? :party: Love the big sizes as my little ones destroy them so fast! :wdIM:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Wheres the emoji for balsa addiction??? :party: Love the big sizes as my little ones destroy them so fast! :wdIM:
Yes, my new balsa ones are thick! I feel much more at home working with them. Now if my sander would calm down. Lol

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Yes, my new balsa ones are thick! I feel much more at home working with them. Now if my sander would calm down. Lol
Out of curiosity, how thick are they?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Out of curiosity, how thick are they?
A bit over 1 1/4". :D Going through my stash I seem to have a few different weights too. :laugh: Korbel has been having a good time with them as I keep bringing home the defective ones.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Thank you! :heart:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Haven't given the Tremendous Intentions to Keno yet. She is still working on Shift Your Gears. That's been a challenging toy for her. I gave her Brink of Disaster and she has only nibbled on a few pieces of wood. I think she is a little bit afraid of it.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
*** Black Friday Sale Info *** ( since all my emails are asking the same questions :D )

Yes, our sale runs through Dec 2nd, Cyber Monday! :)
Yes, we can make changes to most products.
Yes, we can do perches up to 8' in length
Yes, the custom length rope perches are on the store but say coming soon. ( message me if you want one put in stock )

I don't often like to say "no" so... when you message me give me exactly what you would like so we can cut out half the emails. :laugh:
We are very busy with orders right now but seem to be staying true to "out of stock" items shipping within 7 days. :xflove: