• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birdy Talk Playhouse (and Rules)

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Hi all U cute widdle birdies. It's Me, Miss Ruuuuubbbby! All us birdies gots together and 'sided we wants a place to talk too here in the neyburhood wheres our humans cant comes in.

So all yous birdies come ons in, shake yous fethers (evens ifs you dont haves a lot) and come play wif us! We cans talk 'bout all kinds of stuff likes how to train our humans to doos what we wants like buy moor toys an let us chew da new furnture.

Only tings da humans say we mufs do is use their accounts an be nice to evwybody. I told dem we's can do dat!

Have fun!

Last edited:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Oooh, iv been dyin to get my claws on mom's keyboard. I think I am gonna like this place.
-Kei

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sneacking down my cage onto the coffee table and at the keyboard I am.I'm loving my new home....razzle dazzling and spreading the Hiram charm all over these people....and my mom was sooooooo worried.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Hi there my name is Henry and boy is my mom getting mad at me lately:hehe::hehe: I love to get into trouble, I fly around so she can't catch me and I play swoop game:hehe::hehe: I fly and swoop her head and take off:hehe: you have to try it. I also throw my food:hehe: but the dogs eat it. They are my buddies also. I will tell more tales later:)

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Cooooolllll Miss Ruby,This can Be fun:hug8:Me an the rest of the Flock sure do have lots ta say

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Hello Ladiez!!! Dis is da Squeekmeister in da house! I love to wook cute and innocent but deep down I like to cause trouble. I wuv to wook at the handsome bird in da mirror all day. Helping myself to foodies and drinks that are not mine is a motive of mine but the humans let me do it so it can't be too bad. I am a spoiled bird and I knows it! I have da best Mommy in da world that gives me scritches upon my every request. I really got the life.

~Squeeky~:heart:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
WooHoo! Dank youz so much Miss Ruby! Now all I's have to do is getz mummy off da keyboard (she's trying to keep me away, 'cause I luv to take off da keyz :hehe:)

- Lady Ceddy

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Lol! Id take teh keys off too, if I could get my beak around'em! Lucky for Carmie I'm too small fer that!
:hehe: Da trick iz - u hookz da tip of youse top beak unner one edge and PULL! Woiks evry time! :D

I'm Sparx, I eat my own poop.
Eewww! Why do youse do dat, Sparx?

- Lady Ceddy

Yoshi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessie
Ooo...I getz to use mom's clicky clack thing that I imitate all the time. Just don't let the big blue loud brat know - he might try to eat it. He tries to eat everyting else!

laterz
-Yoshi

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Hi pdbird. Yous likes cookies too? Ize luvs cwakers! Come downsteers an reed my cookie post.

ArtBird

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Celia
:sennie: I is Ki, an mi momi gibs me ebewyting I is one spoiwed bwirdy. I wish all yuz bwirdys were at da Queens Cwistmas pawty!! I hear der be a Nu Yeaws Eve pawty too! in da Awstwalia!
I hope to see all da pwetty lady bwirds der!

Gracie unicorn

Meeting neighbors
This is so cool I have hacked even in my mummy's Instagram took some selfies and made my own account she hasn't found out yet :choir::dance1::dance2::dance3::dance4::dance6::greet11:I have shared it with my family too they love it

:hug3: :tiel3: PICA

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
This is so cool I have hacked even in my mummy's Instagram took some selfies and made my own account she hasn't found out yet :choir::dance1::dance2::dance3::dance4::dance6::greet11:I have shared it with my family too they love it

:hug3: :tiel3: PICA
hi Pica...uz birdies want to see ur selfies...ah don let no camraws cum near me....dey get BBBIIITTTEEESSS.....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Reactions: JAM

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
AAK urAAK Cookies? Cwackers? Ooh day sounds good. Mama ony gibs me appuls an almuns. AAK urAAK Ah saw her eetun cwackers wid slyst cheez int but she tolt me no, stop eetunum. So ah did. AAK urAAK

Whaz uh pawty? Iz dey lak an venchers? AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze

LSA

Real Name
Leslie
AAK urAAK Hay Pica

AAK urAAK Yuh got purdy liddle pitchers too. Can ah eetum? AAK urAAK

Daytona Sundaze