• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birdsafe Snuggler Photo Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
The Birdsafe Snuggler has been such a big hit we have made a couple of great changes! First, we have split them up into three varieties -- Solids, Patterns, and Species -- the Species are cool -- right now we have a Sun Conure, a Nanday Conure, and a Cockatiel -- more are on the way.

Secondly, we are having a Photo Contest. CLICK HERE for details, but you can get a $5.00 coupon for simply purchasing a Snuggler and getting a good picture of your bird with one -- I know how everyone HATES to take pictures of their birds and send them for contests!:cool1: -- But then starting March 1st we will put them up for everyone to vote on -- and the the top five winners will get either a $25 or $10 Gift Certificate to the store!

So make sure you put a Snuggler on your list for the Sidewalk Sale!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh I like this! Now to think of who would like one....hmmm.....

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
Dotty -- you can hang them anywhere! And since they are tied on to plastic chain, they can be washed in the washer! Nothing to rust, no stitching to come unraveled!

We have a Nanday who has four of them - this morning my wife was going to mist him -- he's not really afraid of the the bottle, but when he doesn't want a bath, he moves the four Snugglers all around him to hide! It is hillarious!

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
We have added some great new Snugglers at the Birdsafe Store --an African Grey and Dusky Conure -- as well as a Patriotic Pride version where $1.00 goes to Soldiers Angels for troops overseas!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I got my nanday snuggler this week...will have to get a picture of Duster with it!

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Yay! I can't wait to see the picture Leslie :)
Right now the sun conure snuggler is showing as sold out...but I'll probably pick one up when it comes back in stock for Ella.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Okay You definitely need to make LOVEBIRD Snugglers! More specifically -- black-masked lovebird Snugglers........:laughing12:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Oooh those look great and so many color choices!! :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
I just updated the inventory on the Sun Conure -- we have material to make those. Debbie was going to work on a Gold Cap Conure next and we were thinking about the lovebird

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Ha ha ha I just looked at them and boy - do they ever remind of that species of bird!! How CLEVER!!!

PS> How's your shipping to Canada? Do you use USPS?

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
Yes -- we use Priority Mail Intl to Canada -- for something like Snuggler, it would be less than a pound, so not too bad, I would'nt think.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I must place an order this week :)

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Can you make one for a golden conure, and one for a U2? My U2 snuggles up to a fleece dog toy that we got from PetSmart, my golden snuggles up to a cozy... I really think they would like your snuggler a lot better. I of course would pay more for the one for the U2 since his probably has to use more fleece. :)

JudiNH

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Judi
These look great! Im going to order a couple for my fiddies...I think they'll love them.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I just updated the inventory on the Sun Conure -- we have material to make those. Debbie was going to work on a Gold Cap Conure next and we were thinking about the lovebird
!! Gold Capped Conure snuggler !!
Ok. I'm sold. Now I have to get one for each of them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.