• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birdie Shopping Extreme Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi all ..

I just wanna say .. I really stink at making videos .. lol .. I have just a small camera .. and no real grasp of video making nor picture taking .. so I apologize in advance for how rough these videos are.

I thought it would be fun to show some of the birdie loot I've gotten recently <ugh, Black Friday and Cyber Monday did me in>. I also did a pretty big shopping up at Jo's Birds in WI on Sunday .. where I got to meet Hope from TNT Toys. Hope was kind enough to bring me toys that I had ordered from them. She and her family were so nice, and very knowledgeable, it was a blast meeting them.

Anyway .. here's a sequence of videos showing some of the goodies that are part of the Xmas presents for my flock.

Oh .. and .. lol .. I was at work, and hoping that the phone wouldn't ring, or a customer walk it .. so if I seem rushed .. lol .. I was!!!

YouTube - TNT Toys

YouTube - Jo's Birds

YouTube - CA Bird Nerds

YouTube - Bird On The Rocks/SS Wire

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Holy Cow! How many birds do you have anyway? Who is spoiled now? Nice! Nice Nice!

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
wow! That is allot of toys! I found those rock, corner perches interesting. I would have never thought of that, but then of course many of our birds would sit on rock ledges in nature. Do all of your birds like them?

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
@ Jan .. lol .. I have 7 birds .. and I guess they might be a little spoiled .. but not more or less anyone else's birds on this forum. Let's face it, we're all a little nuts when it come to our flock.

@ Jacob .. yes .. all my cages have those flagstone perches, and all my birds use them. I love them. They are very easy to clean and help to keep nails filed down a bit. One huge advantage of using them is in the placement within the cage. I place them over food/water bowls to help prevent "bombs" from hitting the bowls. I use a mix of the flagstone perches and the wood "Cajeput" round perches. I think my bird really like a flat surface to perch on to give their feet a break.

TikiBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessica
Wow you must have spent hundreds!
I Wish I could buy that much for my babies!
I'm jealous

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
what a great selection :D your birds are going to love christmas, them corner perchs are great

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:wow: Awesome stuff!!!

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran