• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird tea time

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
So there was a post a bit ago about bird tea that I can't find, and the search says "tea" is too short.

So I found these at my store, and intended to add them dry, but I decided to try it out as intended. We've been having tea time a lot lately. It took a couple of months offering, but she's decided it's an exciting thing to do lately. Her favorite is a vanilla Chai that isn't really Chai, but it's tasty. These are loose, and full of fruit, flowers and herbs.

Let me know if you want the ingredient lists, they're very easy to make, but these were 3.29 so I got them.

IMG_20200123_160331535.jpg IMG_20200123_160345864.jpg

The mango is a big hit here.

Mybluebird

Real Name
Anne
I recall that post - it was a comment in someone's thread. I think it was either @JLcribber or @cassiesdad . The comment was that they made tea cold brew and offered it as well as the normal water. Someone else said they made chamomile tea for their bird before vet visits.

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Thanks!

I recall that post - it was a comment in someone's thread. I think it was either @JLcribber or @cassiesdad . The comment was that they made tea cold brew and offered it as well as the normal water. Someone else said they made chamomile tea for their bird before vet visits.