• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird..stroller..?

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I will buy this one and then just placed some branches in it. It's very big and it's also very safe. Both for bicycle and running.
I know that all my neighbors will laugh at me in the summer walking around with my birds, but I don't care.. :D

This is a Trek Gobug Deluxe.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I will buy this one and then just placed some branches in it. It's very big and it's also very safe. Both for bicycle and running.
I know that all my neighbors will laugh at me in the summer walking around with my birds, but I don't care.. :D

This is a Trek Gobug Deluxe.

There you go. Almost ready out of the box. It doesn't look cheap. :)

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
I bought a new carrier today so now I'm off to look for a relatively cheap stroller..going to secure with bungees or plastic ties somewhere where bird can't reach...need a lil canopy for shade. Lmao
I knew I should have kept mine!
I do have a cargo bike but I won't be attempting that anytime soon, lol.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I bought a new carrier today so now I'm off to look for a relatively cheap stroller..going to secure with bungees or plastic ties somewhere where bird can't reach...need a lil canopy for shade. Lmao
I knew I should have kept mine!
I do have a cargo bike but I won't be attempting that anytime soon, lol.
Actually, I saw a bike trailer with an automatic electric bike a while back..... maybe I need that???

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@Peppo wow, just looked that stroller up. I was totally convinced it was for toddlers! I didn't know they actually made pet strollers that looked like that.

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@Clueless I'm sorry I'm just laughing at the thought of you just taking off on an electric bike with those birds...
Just speeding away and they have no idea what's happening..:rofl:
Ok that's terrible of me!

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
@Clueless I'm sorry I'm just laughing at the thought of you just taking off on an electric bike with those birds...
Just speeding away and they have no idea what's happening..:rofl:
Ok that's terrible of me!
Nope. Chuckle away. Those poor zons don't know about me either......

If you could just meet my husband. The whole crew is convinced God has a sense of humor (and I'm firmly convinced He has).

beepbeep

Checking out the neighborhood
Standard kids jogging stroller with no modifications. Cage sits on the food tray and side poles. Cords are attached to the poles and wrapped around the cage AND food tray with two additional safety lines on the rear corners. I go up and down steep hills and off road and the cage stays put. Towel on the top for shade and since flying hawks/crows scare them. Stroller seat carries everything I need for a picnic. Takes 5 minutes to put together and the stroller stores flat in my trunk.
PS This are old photos that predate the current bird flu. Don't take your birds to parks that have waterfowl for the time being.
[/QUOTE] 1.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg