• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird room

Blueberry

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lulu
Going to be creating a bird room and would to see yours for inspiration <3! TIA

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma

There is loads of ideas on here it’s amazing peoples set up

here a few pictures of mine
IMG_7733.jpeg IMG_7734.jpeg IMG_7735.jpeg IMG_7736.jpeg
Sorry it’s a bit of a mess me and my daughter were cleaning cages and she making toys but I thought grab a couple pictures for you one cage is empty just taking all stuff out now remi and pop are settled in one cage

Nowthats3

Meeting neighbors

There is loads of ideas on here it’s amazing peoples set up

here a few pictures of mine
View attachment 442410 View attachment 442411 View attachment 442412 View attachment 442413
Sorry it’s a bit of a mess me and my daughter were cleaning cages and she making toys but I thought grab a couple pictures for you one cage is empty just taking all stuff out now remi and pop are settled in one cage
Is that carpet? If so what do you cover it with?

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Is that carpet? If so what do you cover it with?
Yep it’s carpet I hoover about three times a day I spot clean with f10 when they poop while out and I carpet clean machine thing every couple of months I’ve been pointed out some better options though haha

Nowthats3

Meeting neighbors
Yep it’s carpet I hoover about three times a day I spot clean with f10 when they poop while out and I carpet clean machine thing every couple of months I’ve been pointed out some better options though haha
Ah ok because I am in the process of setting up my bird room. I made the mistake of letting the little buggers be out in the room without a cover over the carpet. Spot cleaning did not really help me, so now I am looking for an easy to clean cover over the carpet.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Ah ok because I am in the process of setting up my bird room. I made the mistake of letting the little buggers be out in the room without a cover over the carpet. Spot cleaning did not really help me, so now I am looking for an easy to clean cover over the carpet.
@Icey put a roll on plastic down I will see if I can find it

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
It's on Amazon. I sent the page on your other thread.:)

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
I am always in room when they are out so as soon as they poop I wipe it up with paper towel then f10 and then scrub with sponge and pat dry with paper towel probably make loads of work for myself but in fairness remi really clean he will do back into his cage and poop off his perch there’s always a pile in one spot he doesn’t seem to poop anywhere else I have no idea why like today we were downstairs pip poop twice remi went straight to his cage when we got back up so I do take him back up for toilet breaks it’s nothing I’ve done he’s been like it from day one pip opposite and poop everywhere
Remi will poop of his boing attached to outside his cage but no where else he’s weird I thought it might have been a green cheek thing but pip not like it at all

Nowthats3

Meeting neighbors
I am always in room when they are out so as soon as they poop I wipe it up with paper towel then f10 and then scrub with sponge and pat dry with paper towel probably make loads of work for myself but in fairness remi really clean he will do back into his cage and poop off his perch there’s always a pile in one spot he doesn’t seem to poop anywhere else I have no idea why like today we were downstairs pip poop twice remi went straight to his cage when we got back up so I do take him back up for toilet breaks it’s nothing I’ve done he’s been like it from day one pip opposite and poop everywhere
Remi will poop of his boing attached to outside his cage but no where else he’s weird I thought it might have been a green cheek thing but pip not like it at all
Unfortunately they will be out when I am not there (the room is bird safe and closed). So just trying to put an easy to clean cover.

Parutti

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have an IKEA in my city and they have a cheap washable shower curtain that is very easy to scrape poop from, so I use those on my floors around the bird cages.