• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Passed Before Coming Home -Change User Name, Please?

BirdyGirly

Meeting neighbors
My bird had sadly passed before arriving home from the other state he was in… Is there anyway that I may please change my user name? This would be a third time, but I feel terrible.
Thank you so much.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh no I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how excited you were :(

BirdyGirly

Meeting neighbors
Oh no I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know how excited you were :(
Thank you so much… I had not met him in person, which would have made it tons harder than it has been. It’s very challenging to get these types of birds… My husband felt so bad that he found a little girl whom was with another breeder, and she came home on Thursday. I adore her to pieces, but it’s so bittersweet.

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you'll find your soul bird soon.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you so much… I had not met him in person, which would have made it tons harder than it has been. It’s very challenging to get these types of birds… My husband felt so bad that he found a little girl whom was with another breeder, and she came home on Thursday. I adore her to pieces, but it’s so bittersweet.
I'm so glad that you have another little one to love but definitely bitter sweet when you'd fallen in love and were expecting Matcha.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very sorry for the loss. Hope things work out with the new bird.

haze

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sam
Sorry to hear this. It seems like you’ve been having a lot of bad luck with your bird adopting process. :(

BirdyGirly

Meeting neighbors
Sorry to hear this. It seems like you’ve been having a lot of bad luck with your bird adopting process. :(
Thank you so very much… The Cape we did welcome home is a doll. We are just so happy to have her.