• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Feature- Sinbad

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Beautiful bird. Hope they all find a good home.

BirdGuy21

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jake
If someone bought me a house I would be shocked although miracles do happen. There's always the lottery or a large progressive on a slot machine. :D
I'm still waiting on that lottery ticket, haha!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
What a cutie! I hope he finds a good home to get some real love for the rest of his life. :heart:

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
Is shipping an option??? :smuggrin: Kidding! But cherry heads will always hold a special place in my heart! :heart: He sounds and looks quite similar to my own cherry head I had, which was also my first conure. If I happened across another cherry head for adoption that was near by, I'd certainly have to inquire!

BirdGuy21

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jake
Is shipping an option??? :smuggrin: Kidding! But cherry heads will always hold a special place in my heart! :heart: He sounds and looks quite similar to my own cherry head I had, which was also my first conure. If I happened across another cherry head for adoption that was near by, I'd certainly have to inquire!
If you ever move up my way you know where to look!

Think she will share a little bit of that? Lol.