• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Drawings

Sparkles99

Rollerblading along the road
You may draw mine if you'd like. We'd be honoured! They're in the drawing guessing thread too, so others can vouch for them being great muses. :laugh:

I don't know what mediums you like, but I think budgies would look great with soft looking mediums like coloured pencils or pastel.

Attachments

AussieBird

Shilpa

Walking the driveway
Yup I’ll get started, I was thinking in pencil and digital for drawings and maybe oil pastel or watercolor
Awesome! Could I get a digital of my little Mickey and Chicky?
BF877DE5-0C1D-4471-88FE-D83510C8F268.jpeg
Mickey
A4757B76-26A2-4E0B-B0BC-FB9671FD4FB1.jpeg
Chicky

Take as much time as you need and if you feel like these guys would look better when drawn in oil pastels, watercolors, pencils, or something else instead of digital, that is perfectly fine as well. Whatever works for you :)

hilarys

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Hilary
I would love a drawing of Kip, but it's totally cool if you've taken on too many already. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Pat H

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Pat
@MR.Mango -- Sounds like your offer is GOING TO SWAMP YOU!!! Hope thats a good thing! :cheer:

Sparkles99

Thanks, MR. Mango! I hope drawing them brightens your pandemic experience as I'm sure it will mine. :)