• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird buddies and mischeif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ben
Once your birds had a friend do you think that they got into more mischief or it stayed about the same? I was thinking about this the other night after I left the room for a minute and when I came back Althea had climbed down to the floor and was sneaking toward my drink. I put back on her play top and joked to myself "and I want more?" Just curious if your birds that get along keep each other occupied or team up like kids do and do their best to wreak havoc.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
TWICE the mischief. I swear the two of them spend their cage time with a tiny map of the house and lining up what they'll do next. They scale the curtains, attack the floor, erupt into wild bursts of screaming, one will go flying into the bathroom while the other steals part of my dinner. It's just nuts. And worth EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. :D I was so scared Lafayette and Piper together would be too much to handle, but I haven't regretted it yet. ;) :lol:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
are you kidding, twic e the mischief for sure.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
My guys still do their indivual bits of havoc.
What might happen is that, not necessarily wanting to create chaos together, some of the birds might look at what another is doing and decide it looks like fun..for them anyways, and then I end up wtih a few doing the same thing I don't want them to do.

Crackaleen

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
My two haven't teamed up yet, I think because they still haven't worked out how good of friends that want to be (if at all). They still get into mischief seperately, but often at the same time. I'm sure that will change once Pixie is flighted too and can follow Buddy around.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Exponential mischief increase here :D But, part of that is just the fact that Sonny is involved in any way whatsoever. He's the one who's always doing something naughty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.