• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird aviator harness

What color is good to get

• black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • silver

• grey

• pink

• purple

• red

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • green

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlotte2727

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
sara
I have a 4-month-old sun conure. She is super sweet and cute and I am just dying to take her out with me. As the weather is getting nicer I thought about taking her out with me. Her wings are slightly clipped but she can fly to her cage from the other side of the room. So I was considering getting the aviator harness. That one seems like it has a lot of good feedback.

TinyFeathers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
That's a good idea!! It would be fun to take them out! I'd say you should get the red ;) It will help bring out her bright colors!

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
I read somewhere that birds tend to prefer their color, so I recommend red

Charlotte2727

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
sara
well i ended up getting black for my sun conure. They didnt have red but its ok. She is still scared of it lol

CupcakeKeator

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jessica
I've been looking at getting a harness myself. The aviator harness is like $40.00. Is this brand really worth that price? I found some on amazon that looked similar for $15.00. Should I just bite the bullet and buy the more expensive "Aviator" brand harness?

BlueDoraBarry

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Barry
I really think it is worth it. I've been reading and searching like crazy. The aviator harness is truly the easiest to put on and it seems to be the safest.