• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Big new playstand

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
:omg: I just ordered a new, free standing play stand with bottlebrush perches. I am excited because I will have Nemo in another room from my other birds so I needed a stand for him. I am excited! It is very cool with hooks for toys and a very easy to wipe off tray! I will share pictures when it gets here.

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
:dance4::dance4::dance4: How exciting Vicki I'm looking forward to lots of pics!!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
My guys love bottlebrush! I read somewhere on Wayne's website that is good for their feet because they dont' have to hold on. Don't know if it is true, but all of mine love it! Can't wait to see pics!

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
How exciting. Can't wait to see it.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thats so awesome! Do you have a link?

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance4: That's awesome Vicki!! Sachi and Emma love their Bottle brush gym!!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Sounds very nice! looking forward to photos.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
ok i told Nemo..he says hehehe ok good guy.. REALLY thats what he said

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Oh how fun!
I cant wait to see pics of Nemo playing on it when he gets there.

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
Very cool, I think Nemo will love it. We have many playstands, but the bottle brush one is by far everyones favorite (large deluxe, Wayne customized it for small to medium birds). Especially my RB, she can run that stand in 2 seconds flat :) They are easy to clean and look nice too!
Sandy

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
OHHHH.......... Thanks for the link! They have the hanging playgyms for cheaper than anywhere else and free shipping. I've been wanting to order one for a long time, now I have a place to get one from at a good price!! Yay!
Sandy

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Very cool, I think Nemo will love it. We have many playstands, but the bottle brush one is by far everyones favorite (large deluxe, Wayne customized it for small to medium birds). Especially my RB, she can run that stand in 2 seconds flat :) They are easy to clean and look nice too!
Sandy
OHHHH.......... Thanks for the link! They have the hanging playgyms for cheaper than anywhere else and free shipping. I've been wanting to order one for a long time, now I have a place to get one from at a good price!! Yay!
Sandy
Okay good, I'm glad you think he'll like it. I mean when/if I move him in the bird room/office I will bring it in here, but before then I will have it in the den where he'll be. I thought it was a good price too. There are some that are move that have a like branch toy thing over the top but I didn't think I needed that.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Tell me boy that I am getting him all sorts of new cool stuff. Okay, i didn't know if it would let you view the small one size I bought it, but here is the medium one. I got the next size down. I hope that they love it.

MEDIUM PARROT BIRD GYM PLAY STAND toy cage perch - eBay (item 370281327172 end time Jul-24-10 13:34:04 PDT)
he will love it..but he will think you are his play stand once he settles in .:heart: he plays on a stand here nicey but he adores being with his people

Status
Not open for further replies.