• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Best online store for pellet

Angela_2

Walking the driveway
Hi everyone
Hope all of you have good time
well I've been looking for an online store for pellet since the one i ordered from stopped selling Harrison's pellet
Do you know any good online store i can order from Saudi Arabia?
i'm looking for an online store since i didn't find any good pellet in the local stores

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Can you order from Amazon?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Maybe you could buy a different brand?
Miscota sells Tropican, Psittacus and zupreem...

Angela_2

Walking the driveway
Maybe you could buy a different brand?
Miscota sells Tropican, Psittacus and zupreem...
My parrot is picky about his food and i want the best of him. I'll check other brands from here
Thank you

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
FYI-- If you order from Jeffers Pet Supply-- be aware that even tho they say shipping is free for orders over $49--- NOT-- since they add a freight charge.... ! I won't order from them again!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
FYI-- If you order from Jeffers Pet Supply-- be aware that even tho they say shipping is free for orders over $49--- NOT-- since they add a freight charge.... ! I won't order from them again!
This place?

Says that freight is charged on large orders. Do you know if they ship to Saudi Arabia as that is that the poster is asking about.

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
This place?

Says that freight is charged on large orders. Do you know if they ship to Saudi Arabia as that is that the poster is asking about.
I think, YES, Jeffers Pet... mainly dog and cat... but have a FEW bird items...Because my 20# bag of pellets---they charged extra. Not worth it to me!

If the place you order from gets ANYTHING from Harrisons... they should be able to order for you...

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This is Harrison's list of approved international sellers - I can see a seller for UAE but nothing for Saudi Arabia: International Resellers | Harrison's Bird Foods

If I were in your position, I would contact them to ask if they know any sellers in Saudi Arabia: Contact Us | Harrison's Bird Foods

Even if they don't have an approved distributer, contacting them lets them know that there's a demand for their products where you are and might give them a push to find someone to stock their pellets.

Pat H, Jeffers Pet doesn't ship outside North America and Hawaii. The original poster wants to find somewhere to buy pellets in Saudi Arabia.

Angela_2

Walking the driveway
This is Harrison's list of approved international sellers - I can see a seller for UAE but nothing for Saudi Arabia: International Resellers | Harrison's Bird Foods

If I were in your position, I would contact them to ask if they know any sellers in Saudi Arabia: Contact Us | Harrison's Bird Foods

Even if they don't have an approved distributer, contacting them lets them know that there's a demand for their products where you are and might give them a push to find someone to stock their pellets.

Pat H, Jeffers Pet doesn't ship outside North America and Hawaii. The original poster wants to find somewhere to buy pellets in Saudi Arabia.
I asked them last few months unfortunately they didn't shio to SA :(
I'll look more for other sites hopefully i can find any
Thank you

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Yeah but it might take a month to reach me.
I'm not sure if it is a good idea to order a pellet from Amazon ...
It would be better if you could find some place closer, of course, but I order pellets from Amazon all the time, in case you need it as a last resort.

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
plus amazon generally is cheaper compared to the actual pet stores cuz you don't have to pay for an actual storefront