• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

been spoiling waffles

karcrate

Moving in
Real Name
Silver
he turned a year old recently!! i dont know his exact hatchday, so ive just been buying him some extra expensive gifts. i got him a $40 pack of two toys, my mom thought the price was ridiculous so i just payed with my own money ^__^ i also bought him a harness, im of course getting him used to it and taking the needed steps before even attempting to put it on him. i cant wait for him to finally be able to go outside, he longs out the window so sadly i couldnt just not atleast try to harness train him. im so proud of how far hes come, hes such a sweet little angel, despite his tantrums. hes sleeping on my shoulder right now he helps me so much with my depression, hes my best friend in the entire world. i wouldnt be on this earth if it wasnt for him, and he loves me just as much as i love him, its very obvious. because i homeschool and mostly spend most days in bed, hes very dependant on me, thats okay for now, but when i get older and need a job im going to get him a partner who can be with him as much as he wants even when im not there- the choice for that is difficult, and im still not sure what species id want to pair him with yet- but it’s definitely something im prepared for and already saving for.
1630906478012.png 1630906577363.png 1630906645418.png

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Good luck with the harness training! Hope he likes the new toys :) :bliss:

BirdG1rl