• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Bebe

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Just a quick video trying out new light box for titles.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Love your light box Laurie! Oh... those pesky nosey people. What to do with them? Tell 'em you just ate Taco Bell a bit ago and "Ooops... I just squirted... " Give them the shoo away hand motion and say " Oh Lord! I think there's more coming.." and turn around and shuffle away... pinched cheeks and a tight end walk will keep them from following you!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Love your light box Laurie! Oh... those pesky nosey people. What to do with them? Tell 'em you just ate Taco Bell a bit ago and "Ooops... I just squirted... " Give them the shoo away hand motion and say " Oh Lord! I think there's more coming.." and turn around and shuffle away... pinched cheeks and a tight end walk will keep them from following you!
OMG!!! You are hilarious!:rofl: ..Laurie, I find the weirdos too,,,,or,,,they find me,, hope you feel better!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
OMG!!! You are hilarious!:rofl: ..Laurie, I find the weirdos too,,,,or,,,they find me,, hope you feel better!
I also very quietly open the front door and ring the doorbell to make the dogs go nuts barking when I have someone on the phone that just keeps talking FOREVER..... me: "Ooops..Sorry! Someone's at the front door.... I gotta go!" Works every time! :laughin:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
My house it wouldn't be Toxic He11 that I sneak a sider out of but White Castle fart burgers or turkey gas bombs. OMG it comes from dad's side of the family. Uncles use to ride with grandpa to South St. Paul stockyards to sell beef or sheep and occasionally buy milk cows. There was White Castle kiddy corner from stockyard. The boys go buy 10 cents burgers like 5 dollars worth. They'd eat them on way home. About bedtime, they would hit maximum gas level and clear out the 2nd floor of the house. Grandma got to the point she could smell it on their clothes and they slept in hayloft if they ate them little square dynamite 'burgers'. Funny thing is there is White Castle across the street from me. If the wind is out of SW, I close up the house and turn on the A/C. Smell makes me sick:dead:.