• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beautiful Chandelier-Style bird perch from local shop

Beebleburb

Strolling the yard
I went far out of my way to go to the Pet Paradise shop in Virginia Beach, VA- and it was well worth it for these two beautiful perches! Not even ridiculously expensive, I believe the 'dome' was about 35$ and the flat one was 20$ and I just can not get over how beautiful they are. I think they are locally made, I threw the tag out a few days ago unfortunately but they are really sturdy and the birds have really been enjoying them, and I just think they are so lovely to look at.

Here is a link to the shop's Facebook page- they do not have a website. But if you're not a far drive away, I'd recommend going for toy/perch shopping there! They had a massive variety. There are two other Pet Paradise's also in VA but I have never been to them so I do not know if the perches are stocked there as well.

Pictured below- Cecil the Green Cheek Conure and Wolfie the Cockatiel!

IMG_5141.jpg IMG_5131.jpg

ParrotNuts

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Atharv
Cecil the Green Cheek Conure and Wolfie the Cockatiel
Are your GCC and cockatiel housed together? I suggest you to separate them as powder down from a dusty bird (tiel, too or ag) can cause Pulmonary Hypersensitivity Syndrome to a new world bird like a conure or macaw. This is a very deadly disease and we have had members lose their birds due to this.:( I suggest you to go through this whole thread.Old and New World in the same house?

Beebleburb

Strolling the yard
Are your GCC and cockatiel housed together? I suggest you to separate them as powder down from a dusty bird (tiel, too or ag) can cause Pulmonary Hypersensitivity Syndrome to a new world bird like a conure or macaw. This is a very deadly disease and we have had members lose their birds due to this.:( I suggest you to go through this whole thread.Old and New World in the same house?

They are not housed together, nor are their cages next to each other. They just share the same play space and share 'free time' with each other because they get along very well and enjoy spending time together.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Gorgeous hanging play areas! Nice find! :loveshower: