• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beautiful blue & gold

Rachelle

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Nena
Moving and needing a good home for my female blue & gold macaw. Time sensitive to find her a home. Going through divorce and on hard times, unfortunately i cant take her with me. She is 8 yrs old i have had her since she was 2 months old. In Oklahoma city, Oklahoma, if anyone can help me rehoming her please contact me asap. Thanks everyone.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I'm so sorry you have so much going on right now. :sadhug2:That's the exact same situation Buzzard's previous owner was in when he came to us. I hope you're able to find her an ideal home and that your divorce goes as smoothly as possible.

There is a parrot rescue called Soft Landings in Northeast Oklahoma.

Last edited:

Bramstedt

Moving in
Real Name
Brian
Lost my B and G macaw recently and am quite sad. Betty was amazing. Things have not been the same these last six months. Send a message to discuss please. Sorry to hear of your circumstances and all that has brought you to this moment. Keep strong, life gets better!

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I'm in Norman, please let me know if I can help you. Maybe a foster til our new member who posted can make arrangements?

Anyway, let me know.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I have not heard back from her. I would make arrangements, but, alas.....Kind of you to step up and offer to be a foster. Neat community!
The OP has not been on since posting this. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get a response.

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I have not heard back from her. I would make arrangements, but, alas.....Kind of you to step up and offer to be a foster. Neat community!
We're like that here, for the love of the birds, of course. It sounds like a tricky situation to navigate. I don't know if our rescue places in out of state homes, but they have a few treasures there. It's called soft landings, and is near Tulsa.