• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beautiful Bells

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Pitchounette loves her bells. Thank you Stainless Steel Toys. Beautiful craftsmanship and toys that I can feel assured are safe. 59697764-76B0-4911-BD8F-86C3441DA707.jpeg BD7A2B37-D2AC-48D7-A593-6110698849A4.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Very nice!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Beautiful toys, Pitchy looks very happy!

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)
Hey, where did you get those beautiful bells??!! Hope he comes to love them lots!! Thank you!! :)
I didn’t know how to tag you!! I love them. Whenever she rings them, I feel like I’m being summoned to bring food lol! I think I may need to get a side hustle to increase my bird toy budget.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I didn’t know how to tag you!! I love them. Whenever she rings them, I feel like I’m being summoned to bring food lol! I think I may need to get a side hustle to increase my bird toy budget.
Yeah. We probably should have warned you about that! Lol. Jan’s toys last forever and so worth the money! She even gave me a free tote bag with my last order!
@Jan Jan, have you ever had a bird destroy one of your toys? I accidentally dropped the new Belle toy into the running garbage disposal, and it came out not bad.

FiatLux

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Isabelle (she/her)

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Yeah. We probably should have warned you about that! Lol. Jan’s toys last forever and so worth the money! She even gave me a free tote bag with my last order!
@Jan Jan, have you ever had a bird destroy one of your toys? I accidentally dropped the new Belle toy into the running garbage disposal, and it came out not bad.

Oh! Oh!! What toy was that? The toys are not that indestructible, a garbage disposal will really chew it up!!

No, so far no one has told me their bird destroyed one of my stainless toys. Way back in the beginning when my welds were not so good on another welder I used, I had one customer who had a Hy who messed up the toy but that's the only one to my knowledge. I tell people to let me know if there is such a problem, I want to know!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh yah but if you buy a smaller type toy and give it to a large bird that it is not intended for, then too bad if the bird should mess it up.