• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bearded dragon care

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
I saw a few small garden lizards at Moms in NSW. Sort of like the ones we have in California.
I had one outside my apartment & saw another in the side walkway a few times. They are only about 4 inches & are quite shy.

May be Great Basin Lizard & I enjoy seeing them.

View attachment 391827
I finally found the pictures I was looking for,
Of the lizard that I caught and then wouldn't get off me in Mojave desert in California lol

Attachments

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
That looks very like the ones we have around here. They are usually very timid & hide.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I had a baby one in the inside of the courtyard. I directed him outside to more of the open space so they would have access to food etc.

A week or so later I found a dead baby inside the courtyard outside a apt door the day after the exterminator sprayed.

It was sad but I guess he got some of the spray. I picked him up & disposed of him. Poor guy. I tried.
There is a nice area in the back but sometimes they find themselves in not the best areas.

I don't mind them as I'm sure they insects & are beneficial.

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
I had a baby one in the inside of the courtyard. I directed him outside to more of the open space so they would have access to food etc.

A week or so later I found a dead baby inside the courtyard outside a apt door the day after the exterminator sprayed.

It was sad but I guess he got some of the spray. I picked him up & disposed of him. Poor guy. I tried.
There is a nice area in the back but sometimes they find themselves in not the best areas.

I don't mind them as I'm sure they insects & are beneficial.
Oh awe! Always sad to see a little creature not make it for whatever reason :(