• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baxter's special mash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaxtersMommy

Walking the driveway
So the other night I decided to make Baxter a quick meal (because he preffers his meals hot and mashed). And since I hadn't bought a mash mix, I decided to whip something up myself! So I grabbed a small red potato, a few carrots, serrano peppers, kale and apples and i boiled them, then I added a bit of cinnamon, some baby food sweet potatoes and peas and mashed it all together! Then I snuck in some harrison's pellet's because I'm trying to convert him over from the seed he was on! he absolutely loved it :) probably because it had his favorite sweet potatoes in it and some peppers! :) So glad I was able to make him something he likes! This week I'm hoping to make him a birdie burrito! Wish me luck!

BaxtersMommy:cag:

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Sounds like you are enjoying Baxter and all that Baxter brings, including the feeding. That's great! That mash sounds delicious!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
I almost missed this one! I'm way behind..didn't realize you had brought Baxter home!

Unless I'm that forgetful! :lol:That sounds good!..I hadn't thought about cooking apples, I'm sure Wally would love that.

ImaBirdMom

Real Name
Jessica
Ohhh that sounds good! How did he like it? Whats a birdie burrito consist of? :)

BaxtersMommy

Walking the driveway
Birdie Burritos are going to be tomorrow night :) he's still eating his special mash and some birdie pizza I made... but he adores the mash!

And WallyLoopey I know! Its been a week and two days :) time flies! And the baked apples come out great! He can't get enough!

BaxtersMommy:cag:

Status
Not open for further replies.