• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Basic Conure info sheet:)

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Basic Information Sheet for the Conure

Last edited by a moderator:

animallover

Jogging around the block
Thanks so much for your info on conures. I have a rescue Crimson bellied conure and he is so wonderful. The best little bird inspite of his handicap. He has a splayed leg broken when I got him. It has healed back deformed but he uses it well and you hardly know he is a special needs bird. My avian vet is amazed on how well he does. Again thanks for the info. it was very helpful.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I haven't tried all of the vendors for my green cheeks but so far Things 4 Wings (soft chew section) Avian stainless (bling) and parroteelia has a wide assortment of small toys close to 5 bucks. Invest in skewers, small vine items (balls, stars), seagrass rope and mini cupcake papers (no foil)...also 1/8" wood slats. Oh and balsa! The greenies just demolished their paper wrapped balsa toy from CBT (Crystal sorry can't remember off the top of my head)

Greenies new favorite toy | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

Last edited:

Kerryann

Meeting neighbors
I am about to get a 11 week old yellow sided green cheek cornur that's not hand tamed any tips?

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
My GCC loves popsicle sticks. He chews them but he also manipulates them with his foot. When he was younger I broke them in half but now he can handle a full one. I buy a relatively cheap toy that is a wire strung with alternating coloured popsicle sticks and wooden beads. Good thing it's cheap because he can destroy one in a day!

Sunni's Mom

Meeting neighbors
I have a 9 1/2mnth old Sun conure and I'm thinking about getting a pineapple green cheek.
Is this a good idea.

DiamondsRescue

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Kendall
Thanks for this info!!!

Coconut :budgie7:
Mituna:ypflb:
Sollux:piedlovie:
Jaden:gcc:
Echo:tiel5:
Oz:tiel2: