• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bailey.......

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I am at my wits end with Bailey. So his new thing is to fly into the bathroom, land in the bathtub, and scream for me to get him out. But last night, he overshot and landed in the toilet. Now I have to remember to keep the lid closed. Are all male tiels this crazy or do I just know how to pick them?

Hermesbird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cat
Oh no! I hope this adventurous fella is ok that seems scary to land in a toilet!
Sorry no experience in tiels but he does sound like a funny guy! Hope other can help soon

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my! Bailey sure likes to have fun!

The first flight from their cage, Juju landed in the disposal side of the kitchen sink. SMH...yes, it was covered, so no harm done. And Jelly got lost in the hallway between the kitchen and guest bedroom yesterday. I had to show him the way back to the kitchen, lol!

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Oh Baily - you are a problem child.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Oh no! I hope this adventurous fella is ok that seems scary to land in a toilet!
Sorry no experience in tiels but he does sound like a funny guy! Hope other can help soon
The good thing was that he landed near the edge so he only got his feet wet. He is a funny dude. I know have to make sure that the lid is always down.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Oh my! Bailey sure likes to have fun!

The first flight from their cage, Juju landed in the disposal side of the kitchen sink. SMH...yes, it was covered, so no harm done. And Jelly got lost in the hallway between the kitchen and guest bedroom yesterday. I had to show him the way back to the kitchen, lol!
It is like having a perpetual 2 year old.

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
What a crazy cute birb! :)

Hermesbird

Real Name
Cat
The good thing was that he landed near the edge so he only got his feet wet. He is a funny dude. I know have to make sure that the lid is always down.
Yes lid down or bathroom door shut. I do that when my parrotlet is out cause I have a slight fear

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Luckily, my birds stay away from the bathroom. But everything else in the house, Elvis thinks is fair game. LOL. Bailey, you need to meet Scooter and Rosie!