• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

back with a bird

BirdField

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Finn
Hi all! been a very long time since I was last on here, boy can life get busy :hungover: but I am back now! Hopefully more active haha. So, quick updates: I'm going by the name "Finn" now, and I have started transitioning as a boy, so that's pretty big! I also have a bird, a lovely pigeon by the name Jasper. She was a feral at a local flock me and my friends feed that hit a window and we ended up taking her in. A few weeks, vet visits, and lots of hasty purchases later and she's all settled in now! Getting more and more comfortable by the day with lots of training (and lots of treats! ;)). I'm happy to be back! Looking forward to hanging out more around the Avian Avenue! And here's a photo of my Jasper. She is a very pretty little checker! 20220331_191953.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Nice to see you back. Jasper is super lovely!

Do you still have the finch?

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That pigeon is too cute! I've joined since you were last on, I believe; I'd remember such a cute pigeon. :laugh:

BirdField

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Finn
Nice to see you back. Jasper is super lovely!

Do you still have the finch?
Jasper has been a delight thus far! Loves to coo back and forth at me haha.
Unfortunately with all the mess of the pandemic, school was closed down before I could discuss taking in the bird from my teacher. :( No clue how she's doing now as I've graduated since then, but hopefully with the closing of school she had more time without kids bothering her.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Good to see you back :)