• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Back To Work

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Today is the last day of summer break. Peep and I are engaged in our typical morning. Breakfast, then digesting our full crop/stomach while snuggling. Happily, my school is letting me continue working from home this semester, even if the school reopens. For now, the students are working from home while the teachers teach remotely from their empty classrooms. But I have been told that because my "health and safety are a priority" I needn't come on campus at all. The assistant principal even brought me my school issued computer. So Peep needn't have to adjust to me going back to work. And the students will still get to see him on my shoulder. His favorite place. Although he does sometimes like the keyboard. :):)

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I´m glad you don´t have to go back in and can work from home. It is much safer, plus you get extra Peep snuggles :swoon:

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Ugh I'd love to be able to do my work wizh my snuggle buddy on the shoulder!

Just curious.. what do the students make of Peep? How old are they?

You guys look so precious in the photo :heart:
The students, K-8, love Peep and ask where he is whenever he isn't visible on camera. My Dr was also impressed with how cute Peep is, even though Peep was quite taken with my Dr's voice and kept running up to the screen and licking it. He eventually disconnected us. :lol:

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Spa day to celebrate the end of summer break. Peep diligently preens his feathers. Even the ones that are no longer there. One of his 2 final wing feathers looks like it will be gone by morning. After he finished grooming himself he went down and groomed all the invisible feathers on my stomach. He was particularly interested in the ones on my boobs! :wideyed: 3DFF21C5-7333-4050-A13F-A02E86B080A1.jpeg