• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Back Again (:

TurquoiseBirb

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Blake W.
My lil dude has been doing quite well! Step up training went great. He is going through his nippy stage currently but don't they all haha.
Anyway, the only naughty thing is he will not stop shaking his water dish!! He doesnt do it to the food ones. He grabs onto the side of the water and tries to rip the dish out of place like a freaking maniac; of course spilling water everywhere in the process! :eek: Please help!

Molo

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Maureen
My bird is doing this with his food dish! Driving me crazy, I think he wants to overturn it so he could pick out the food he wants easier instead of digging. I'm hoping my bird will notice that the dish is not getting loose and will give up, I hope your's will too!

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I got a cage with deep bowls and stops above their swing out doors. Lurch could no longer shake and pull till he dumped them and gave up other than rattleing them to get attention or fresh goodies. Some bowls have locks or screw into their mounts for cages that don't have those provisions.